123.hp.com/setup | HP Printer Setup | Hp123hp.com
123.hp.com/setup:- At “123.hp.com/setup”, you will get unmatched HP Printer Support that is reliable, accessible and effective. Our team of professionally trained experts guarantees efficient solutions that will surely enhance your overall experience. But, the very first step involves selecting your specific HP Printer Model.
Procedure To Get Started With “123.hp.com/setup”
- In order to start the “HP Printer Setup” process, carefully unpack your HP Printer and place it on a safe, flat surface. This involves removing all the tapes and packaging materials.
- Connect the Printer to a stable Power Source and Turn it On.
- Then, install the Ink Cartridges correctly and Align it properly.
- Set up its Paper Tray and Load it properly with A4 size Plain White Sheets.
- After that, you must set your Printer preferences accurately. In other words, go to the Control Panel of your Device. Then, set up Language, Time, Zone, Country, Region etc.
- Once your Printer is prepared for “123.hp.com/setup”, configure it successfully on your Internet Network. This means you must connect it to an Internet Connection that you use for your Computer/ Laptop etc. Now, this connection can be established either through a Wired Network or Wirelessly. Furthermore, you can directly hook up the Printer to the Computer using a USB Cable. This decision will primarily depend upon your HP Printer’s Model Number, Router’s Infrastructure and Computer. As such, determine the Connection possibilities of your Devices and ensure your Printer is properly hooked up.
- With this, you come to the most important process for “123.hp.com/setup”. Now, you will have to locate the Driver Software dedicated for your distinct HP Printer Model. Then, Download it properly on your Computer/ Laptop.
- After acquiring the relevant Drivers, you must “Install” the same on your Computing Device.
- As you complete the Driver Setup for “123.hp.com/setup”, the last step is to get your HP machine registered on official website of HP Printer.
- With this, you will be all set to experience the quality, performance and efficiency that is synonym to avant-garde.
HP Printer Setup at 123.hp.com/setupSetup HP Printer Drivers At “123.hp.com/setup”
As stated above, installing HP Printer Drivers on your Computing Device is the most crucial part of the “123.hp.com/setup” process. In fact, even a minor fault in this part will lead to issues in your Printer’s performance. As such, follow the given instructions for Installing Drivers for hassle-free “123.hp.com/setup”.
* Download HP Printer Drivers
- Begin the downloading process by opening a Web Browser that you normally use. For example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- After that, you must go to its official website. For this, use “123.hp.com/setup” as the URL to get the Download Link for HP Printer’s Generic Driver.
- However, it is recommended to get the dedicated Printer Drivers that have been designed specifically for your Printer Model. For this, you must go to “123.hp.com”.
- This webpage of “123.hp.com/setup” requires the Model Number of your HP Printer. As such, provide the same correctly in the given “Search Bar” and click the “Search” button. However, if you are not sure of the Model Number. Then, “Where’s the model number?” link will guide you in locating the same.
- As a result, you will get the respective Download Link for your Printer Model.
- Hence, click on the highlighted “Download” button on this window.
- Now, this will begin the downloading process that will take time to complete. Therefore, wait while ensuring there is no interruption in the Internet Connection.
WHY CHOOSE US?
While HP Printers are an essential piece of technology that enhances the capacity of our cutting-edge Computing Devices. Yet, they may turn out to be frustrating gadgets. In this situation, you can only rely on professional experts who understand this innovative machine better than anyone else. Moreover, there are plenty of other reasons to reach out to us when your Printer demands expert care.
- Professionally Trained and Experienced Experts.
- Exceptional Service that is available 24*7*365.
- Technically Proficient Experts Focussed on Providing Effective and Timely Resolutions.
- Comprehensive Tech Support equipped with the Expertise, Experience and Resource to handle even the most complicated issues.
- And A Lot More.
Simple Process For Instant Solutions
- HP ePrint Setup
- HP AirPrint Setup
- HP Cloud Print Setup
- HP Printer Windows 10 Setup
(Explain The Problem)
(Precise and Accurate Diagnosis)
(Quick and Effective Solutions)
(Professional Tips For Optimized Printer Performance)
Install HP Printer Drivers via 123.hp.com/setup
Once you have downloaded the correct set of HP Printer Drivers, proceed for Installing the same properly. For this, locate the downloaded Driver File on your system. You will find it at your system’s default Download Location i.e. “Downloads” Folder. In the case of Windows devices, you should get it from the Start Menu of Windows. But, if you have a Mac system. Then, locate it from the “Finder’s Menu”. Alternatively, you may check at your preferred Location if specified while downloading the software.
Thereafter, double-click on it and follow instructions as per your OS for completing “123.hp.com/setup”.
- As you launch the Installer, a Security Warning pop-up box will appear. Hence, click “Run”.
- Click “Yes” when prompted to permit Installation on the “User Account Control” window.
- Then, click “Continue”.
- The following window requires you to Select Software for Installing “123.hp.com/setup”. Hence, click on “Customize Software Selection”. Then, make the selection appropriately.
- Click “Next” to proceed further.
- On the following window, review the “Installation Agreements and Settings” properly. Then, accept the terms by selecting the respective checkbox.
- Thereafter, click “Next”.
- As such, the “Installation” will begin and you must wait for its completion.
- Click “Continue” when the process finishes.
- After that, it will take you through the Network Connection process. For this, you must follow on-screen prompts. To begin with, opt Automatic Setup as your Connection Option.
- Once the “123.hp.com/setup” process completes, you may run a “Print Test”. Then, click “Finish”.
- At last, reboot your computer.